I noticed this idea on another blog, links in the title and thought it was a good idea.
My Knitting resolutions for 2008 are,
1. Learn to knit the Fiber Trends Felt Clog pattern.
2. Knit two jumpers for hubby. (one is already started)
3. Knit chemo caps for Warwick Hospital. (or whoever would like them locally) I have bought some extremely soft yarn for this already. I found it impossible in high summer to find anything to keep warm my bald bonce and a couple of American ladies very kindly knitted me something to keep warm. I’d like to return the favour to someone.
4. Learn to read charts.
5. Try to learn to knit a bayerische sock. I am totally in love with this design.
6. Knit 6 pairs of socks for me, just me.
7. Organise my printed out patterns into a folder.
8. Start Christmas knitting very much earlier… I don’t think starting in February would be too early.
9. Learn how to knit toe up socks, so that I don’t have the same disaster as I had earlier when I ran out of yarn on a pair for my mum.
10. Learn short row wraps.
I think thats enough for me.