1. First of the home grown tomatoes, warm, juicy and sweet.
2. A gorgeous salad sandwich made with my own home made wholemeal bread, with just a touch of Heinz salad cream to add a little sweetness followed by a home made heavily fruited wholemeal buttered scone and a flask of coffee in the gardens of Buckingham Palace . The sun was shining, the birds were singing and there wasn’t a blade of grass out of place, just perfect.
3. Home grown cucumber sandwiches and home made scones and iced coffee while admiring the sights on a Routemaster heading for Trafalgar square.
4. More salad sandwiches and scones gobbled down quickly in the roof garden of John Lewis, Oxford Street before anyone complained.
5. Home made banana cake and home brewed coffee in the courtyard of the Royal Academy of Arts while admiring the mechanical art.